Thursday, March 19, 2020

"The Chastisement which this humanity is preparing with its own hands.."




Now is the time for repentance.  See here.  As the Coronavirus continues to spread, here is a powerful prayer of exorcism we should be praying.

On November 5, 1977, Our Lady told Father Gobbi, "Do not stop to consider the ever thickening darkness, the sin which has been set up as the norm of human action, the suffering which is mounting to its peak and the chastisement which this humanity is preparing with its own hands."

But rather than imitating the people of Nineveh and embracing repentance and conversion, our sin-sick culture continues down the road of rebellion and separation from God.

We must recall the warning of Our Lord to Saint Faustina: "Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near." (Notebook II, 965, Divine Mercy in My Soul).

And again, "Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice..." (Notebook III, 1146).

4 comments:

cjgruet said...

I truly believe man's folly is leading us to destruction. Repentance, sacrifice,prayers.

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

America and the other nations need to follow the example of the people of Nineveh. The hour grows late.

Orange Catholic said...

Masses suspended everywhere and still some don't see it. Blinded by sin, they fail to read the signs of the times. My prayer is that this situation changes. Wake up and be converted. This is the Gospel message.

Restore-DC-Catholicism said...

"They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of my mercy." Sad to say that even the Sacrament of Confession is being denied to Catholics who are trying to get right with God during this calamity. As I said in my own blog, I fear that many clergy will literally have hell to pay if they don't clean up their acts.

Site Meter