Thursday, March 12, 2020

The Chastisement spreads...


Minute-by-minute Coronavirus update here

We were warned.  But the world has turned a deaf ear to the warnings of the Lord Jesus and His Blessed Mother.

Our Lady of America warned Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil) that:

Many unnatural acts are being committed in the name of love. This evil is being disguised and tolerated as an intrinsic right like any other. Even some of My priests and consecrated virgins are being caught up into this web of evil*, not realizing its terrible consequences. … there are those in high places in the Church who disobey...These betray the teachings inspired by the Divine Spirit sent by my Son to be with the Church til the end of time. …There are those who teach false doctrines, and those who repudiate the Holy Sacraments. They are filled with intellectual pride. And so refusing to follow my humble Son, they are being destroyed together with those who misguidedly follow them down the path of error and falsehood."


Today, homosexual acts, which are unnatural, are being promoted "in the name of love."  Professor Chai Feldblum, a homosexual activist, has said that, "Real change will come when the public recognizes gay love not just as morally neutral, but as morally good, to the same extent that straight love is good."

Father Albert Hebert, S.M., in his important book "Prophecies: The Chastisement and Purification," writes, "Today, persons great and lowly commit sin, deny it and even blasphemously call it virtue.  For example, active homosexuals and lesbians call their perverse practices 'love' and demand the legal status of normal married man and wife...That is wickedness which calls for destruction." (p. 79).

Is there really any doubt that the world is calling for chastisement?  In January of 1957, Our Lady told Sister Mary Ephrem: "The hour grows late. My Son's patience will not last forever. Help me hold back His anger, which is about to descend on sinful and ungrateful men. Suffering and anguish, such as never before experienced, is about to overtake mankind. It is the darkest hour. But if men will come to me, my Immaculate Heart will make it bright again with the mercy which my Son will rain down through my hands. Help me save those who will not save themselves. Help me bring once again the sunshine of God's peace upon the world."


Again, on December 20, 1959, Sister Ephrem writes, "Our Lady came to me again on December 20, 1959. These were her words to me as I understood them: 'O my child, tell your spiritual father that I come again to warn and to plead. Oh, penance, penance! How little my children understand it! They give me many words, but sacrifice themselves they will not. It is not me they love but themselves. Oh, what blindness, sweet child, what blindness! How it pierces my heart!

―See, I weep, but my children show me no compassion. They behold the sword in my heart but will make no move to withdraw it. I give them love; they give me only ingratitude.

―Weep, then, dear child, weep with your Mother over the sins of men. Inter-cede with me before the throne of mercy, for sin is overwhelming the world and punishment is not far away.'" (Our Lady of America, see here).

Do we hear God's voice today?  Do we hear the voice of His sorrowful Mother, pleading for us to reconcile with her Son?  Or have we become so secularized that we seek to extinguish the spirit while despising prophecies in direct violation of the exhortation of the Holy Spirit through St. Paul (1 Thess 5: 19-21)?

* See here.

For a sane perspective, devoid of Cardinal O'Malley's disrespect for Holy Eucharist, see here.


Update: Cardinal Sean O'Malley suspends Communion on the tongue without the authority to do so.  See here

In its document entitled Redemptionis sacramentum, the Congregation for Divine Worship's 2004 instruction on certain matters to be observed or to be avoided regarding the Most Holy Eucharist, the CDW  notes that “each of the faithful always has the right to receive Holy Communion on the tongue, at his choice.”

3 comments:

M. Prodigal said...

Would you post the date on that message to Sr. Mary Ephrem please?

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

July 13, 1981 M. Prodigal. If you email me, I can forward entire message from Our Lord.

paulanthonymelanson@gmail.com

Andrew said...

Prayer house to discuss the Coronavirus and Chastisement tomorrow evening at 7 PM. All are invited.

Site Meter