Monday, May 21, 2012

"My children, prepare, for the hour of the Antichrist has come.."


For some years I have been warning that the Man of Sin is already with us; waiting in the wings to assume control over a One-World government, a Satanic State.  Just a few weeks ago, on Facebook, I said that the Son of Perdition is about to reveal himself.

Now comes this prophetic utterance from another child of Mary:


"Children of My Heart, it is the Last Hour. As the last tears of My Mercy fall upon the earth, the new tears of My Justice begin to fall. They are both tears proceeding from My Sacred Heart, a Heart of Love. The first tears [of Mercy] call you back to Myself to purify you in My love; the second tears [of Justice] fall so as to purify the earth, and restore it in My love.


And now the painful hour has come. My sons and daughters, do not bow your heads in fear, but in courage and joy, stand up and declare that you are children of the Most High. Pick up your cross and follow Me into the Glory of Eternal Life… for your resurrection comes.

The tears of Justice now begin to fall, and each one will cause the earth to shake and strongholds to tremble. Jesus Christ, the True and Faithful One, comes riding upon the White Horse of Justice. Can you not hear its hooves, already shaking the earth? Beloved—do not be afraid, but raise your eyes to the skies and watch for Him who comes to strengthen you, for the hour of your Passion has come. And I will be with you; you will know and feel My presence. I will be with you. I will be with you.

My children, prepare, for the hour of the Antichrist has come, and his moment will burst upon the world like a thief in the night. Remember, children, that Satan is a liar and a murderer from the beginning. Thus, the son of perdition, the true son of Satan, will copy his unholy father. He will lie at first, and then become the murderer he truly is. For your part, I will keep you safe in the Refuge of My Sacred Heart. That is, safe from His lies. You will know the truth, and thus, you will know the way to go. And he will persecute you. But I will raise you up on the last Day, while the son of perdition will be cast into the depths of the lake of fire.

And know this: time is so very short, that even some of you who watch and pray will be taken by surprise. Thus, I call you again to join your heart and hands with My Mother. That is, to listen to her words and direction, and second, to pray the Most Holy Rosary that I have given you through her as a signal grace and weapon for these days. You cannot even begin to understand the power, grace, and protection I afford you through this most holy prayer, precisely because it emerges as a living flame bursting from her Immaculate Heart, leaping into the flames of My Sacred Heart.

Lastly, My children, you must come out of Bablyon. You must be done with all her ways. You must cast off her chains and break her snares. In this way, I will be able to accomplish through you all I have planned from the beginning of time." Message given to Mark Mallett, May 18th, 2012.  See full post here.

On October 13, 1996, the anniversary of the last apparition at Fatima, Our Lady told Father Stefano Gobbi: "There appeared in the sky a great sign: signum magnum.  I am the great sign which appeared in the sky: I am the Woman Clothed with the Sun, with the moon beneath my feet, and with a crown of twelve stars upon my head.  A great sign in the terrible struggle against all the forces of evil, which have joined together against God and against his Christ.  And so, close to the great sign of the Woman Clothed with the Sun, there appears also that of the Red Dragon, of the ancient serpent, of Satan, who is now manifesting himself in all his extraordinary power.  It appears that the great Dragon has won his victory, because he has led humanity to build a civilization without God; he has spread everywhere the cult of money and pleasure; he has seduced minds with pride and with errors; he has violated souls with sin and evil; he has hardened hearts with egoism and hatred; he has corrupted all the nations of the earth with the cup of lust and impurity.  Satan has succeeded in bringing his wicked kingdom upon the entire world.  But in the furious struggle of these last times, this struggle between heaven and earth, between the heavenly spirits and the demons, between the Woman and the Dragon, I appear as a great sign of my greatest victory -

A great sign of the victory of God over every form of atheism, theoretical and practical, of good over every form of evil and sin, of love over every form of violence and hatred, of truth over every form of error and falsehood.

For this great victory, I have formed for myself the cohort of all my little children who, from every part of the world, have responded to me with a yes...I invite you to walk along the road of prayer and penance, of confidence and of your very great abandonment.."


7 comments:

Siobhan said...

Of all the books written about this time, Mark Mallett has frequently recommended Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi's book, "Antichrist and the End Times" to get a better idea of what is coming, and same author’s, "The Triumph of God's Kingdom in the Millennium and the End Time" for a picture of what the Era of Peace will be. Let us continue to pray and support each other and follow Padre Pio’s counsel: PRAY, HOPE AND DON’T WORRY!

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

Well said. By the way, I have taken Padre Pio as a patron Saint. We share a birthday: May 25th.

God bless Siobhan!

Siobhan said...

Wow Paul, my birthday is May 25th too! And as a 3rd Order Lay Carmelite, I take note that 5/25 is also the memorial of St. Mary Magdalene de'Pazzi. May they both pray for us and lead us to victory either on earth or to our home in Heaven.

Karen said...

I am SO greatful to have found this blog and many others like it to help me on my journey and to find 'kindered spirits.' From as far back to my childhood as I can remember, I always had a sense that I would not die from old age or disease, but rather be part of something bigger. This really came to the forefront for me in 2008 with what I now believe was an "Illumination of Conscience." I feel that this time is the the 'something bigger,' and feel comforted that there are others that feel like I do. Makes me feel less crazy! Thank you,Paul for your perseverence in continuing to speak out courageously despite the threats and isolation that you have had to endure. It is necessary and has been a help beyond words! I pray that we who have been given such graces may bring others out of the darkness for the salvation of our souls in this time of diabolical disorientation. You are an inspiration in your courage!

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

Siobhan, that is a truly remarkable "coincidence." Actually, there are no coincidences in the spiritual life. I believe that. Let me be the first to wish you a happy and blessed birthday! May 25th is also the feast for Venerable Bede and Gregory VII.

God love you!

Karen, you cannot imagine how comforting your words are. The Church is on the cusp of massive persecution. We must all remain strong, keeping our eyes on the Lord Jesus and His Immaculate Mother.

I will continue to speak out until I am silenced. I know that day is fast approaching. But I also know that two far more important, far more holy witnesses are coming soon: Enoch and Elias.

Pray and watch.

Siobhan said...

Happy Birthday and many blessings to you too, Paul! Also, when I start to stress out about the world, I find Psalm 37 very comforting and prophetic to this time. The wicked will have their brief dark “victory”, but God’s children will truly inherit the earth. God Bless!

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

This morning I was prayerfully meditating upon Psalm 46: 2-8:

"God is our refuge and our strength, an ever-present help in distress. Thus we do not fear, though earth be shaken and mountains quake to the depths of the sea, Though its waters rage and foam and mountains totter at its surging. Selah

Streams of the river gladden the city of God, the holy dwelling of the Most High. God is in its midst; it shall not be shaken; God will help it at break of day. Though nations rage and kingdoms totter, he utters his voice and the earth melts. The LORD of hosts is with us; our stronghold is the God of Jacob."

Site Meter